Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Girl Mini-Scrapbooks

I just finished two 5 x 5 baby girl albums, similar to the boy brag books I created a few months back.





The albums were created using accordion books from Oriental Trading. I painted them yellow and then embellished the pages with pretty K & Company papers, stickers, and tags. The albums turned out pretty cute and are on sale in my Etsy shop at www.jennierosedesigns.etsy.com.







While we're on the subject of babies, I was so fortunate to meet little Caleb today. Caleb is my friend Nicole's adorable 4-month-old son. Holding him for ten minutes before school was so fun; he has the prettiest blue eyes and that yummy baby smell. He even smiled at me several times, which of course, made my heart just want to leap right out of my chest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...