Thursday, April 23, 2009

The many sides of McKayla

Last Friday, I was sitting in the passenger seat of my sister's car and McKayla, my 7-year-old niece, was sitting right behind me in the backseat. While we were waiting in the Target parking lot for her dad, I whipped around to snap a picture of her. With the camera situated in between the headrest posts, I looked through the viewfinder and here's what I saw. Ha-ha!


I think {maybe} I surprised her a little!

Of course, I laughed out loud at her facial expression and she smiled.

And what a beautiful smile it is!

Look at those cute, little, white baby teeth, too. I've got to take lots of pictures of those because who knows how much longer she'll have them.


Her first smile was followed by this genuine ear-to-ear grin and an adorable giggle to boot!


I was having so much fun taking pictures of McKayla, so I asked her to make a couple of funny faces. As you can see, she eagerly complied.


What a ham she is! :-)

While in the midst of taking these headshots, I was envisioning ways to incorporate these photos into a cute scrapbooking layout and/or greeting card...stay tuned!
___________________________________________________________________
I still have my Nikon D90--which I love--but I wanted a little camera that I could carry around in my purse. Thanks to the Easter Bunny, I now have a Canon Powershot SD880 IS Digital Elph. I used my new Canon camera to take these pictures and I'm very impressed with the quality of the photos!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Fun!!! She is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...