Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Only You Can Love Me This Way

Driving into work last week, I heard the Keith Urban song, Only You Can Love Me This Way. I've never been a huge Keith Urban fan, but I fell in love with the lyrics of this song. In fact, all throughout that day, the chorus played over and over again in my head...

That you're always in my heart
You're always on my mind
And when it all becomes too much
You're never far behind
And there's no one that comes close to you
Could ever take your place
Cause only you can love me this way




If you haven't heard it yet, take a listen.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful Wednesday!

P.S. My first photography class is tonight; I can't wait!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Enjoy your first photo class! Should be lots of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...