Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF

Every Friday, author Brene Brown sends out a blog post entitled TGIF.

But she's not referring to TGIF--Thank God It's Friday.

She's talking about TGIF--Trust Gratitude Inspiration Friday.

For TGIF, Brene lists something she's trusting, something she's grateful for, and something that inspires her.

This week, I thought I'd join her.

I'm trusting that even though I feel like I'm stuck on a treadmill right now and can't get off, this frenetic pace of life will come to a screeching halt on Thursday afternoon.

I'm grateful for a patient husband. He keeps his cool--even when I do not.

I'm inspired by people who have dreamed big dreams, and gone after them.

What are you trusting, grateful for, and inspired by?

Peace,
J

P.S. If you haven't read Brene Brown's book, I Thought It Was Just Me, you really should!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...