Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love














"The way to know life is to love many things."
--Vincent Van Gogh

I think Van Gogh was onto something.
I {love} lots of things.  
Today, I thought I'd list a few of them here.
Please feel free to share things you love, too. (Comments are always welcomed and appreciated!) 
The more love, the better.

I love...

Taking pictures.

My family.

Learning new things.

Blogging.

Country music.

Reading inspiring stories.

Eating Cool Whip right out of the container.

Jeans.

Flip-flops.

Gratitude.

Hot chocolate.

Singing at church.

Reading comments on my blog posts.

Amy Butler fabric.

My hubby.

Real Simple Magazine.

Traveling.

American Airlines' commercials.

Romance novels.

The Office.

Pranks.

Slurpies.

Surprising people.

Jim Halpert's expressions.

The Notebook.

While You Were Sleeping.

Quiet confidence.

Fudge in Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing.

Writing in my journal.

Famous quotes.

Babies.

Vocabulary.

Prose.

Tall trees.

Lakes.

My faith.

Mountains.

Friends.

Similes.

Labs.

Silence.

Chaps.

Red cowgirl boots.

James Taylor's voice.

Slap-stick comedy.

Scrapbooking.

The Carpenters.

Patterned paper.

Ali Edwards' creations.

Ribbon.

Simplicity.

Croissants in Paris, France.

Van Gogh's masterpieces.

Ansel Adams' photography.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Kids giggling.

Watching live theater.

Viewing old home movies.

Baking.

Strawberries.

Craft fairs.

MadLibs.

Laughter.

What do you love?

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a few from my list... Love this post, Jen!

S'mores
Christmas lights
wild flowers
fresh laundry
mascara
road trips
Cobb salads
landscape photography
watching my pups run free at the park
dimples
barefoot in the park
strangers helping strangers
autumn
raspberry tea
sunroofs
sisters!

Love, Kate

Mindy said...

Looks like we have lots of things in common! It was fun getting to know more about you from this great list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...