Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today

We've been pretty busy this past week working on a number of projects, so it feels good to spend some time at home today.

I haven't blogged much lately or taken many pictures, so in effort to get back on track, I thought I'd share a few things I did today using words + pictures. 

Today, I'm...

...collecting metal hangers from our closets in anticipation of our choir party next Saturday where we'll be roasting marshmallows.












...cleaning two of my vases with denture cleanser (a tip I gleaned from Real Simple).

















...washing our laundry and hang drying some of the shirts, in part to help cut down on our electricity use.  (Our PG&E bill was a bit high last month!)
 
















 ...shopping online for a king comforter set for the new-to-us guest bed downstairs.  (A big thanks to my MIL + FIL for the bed!)

...working on a Mets game scrapbooking layout that should have been finished long ago.  These pics are from 2005...eeek!













...creating thank you notes for friends and family using a new Cuttlebug embossing folder from Jo-Ann's.












...using new all-natural soaps from Chagrin Valley Soap company.  I love the facial bar I bought, and can't wait to try out the shampoo bars.













...celebrating our nation's independence with a *spectacular* fireworks show in Colfax.












...and looking forward to starting a Jessica Sprague online digital scrapbooking class on Monday!

Hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July!

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...