Friday, July 15, 2011

Card Creations

Happy Friday!

I thought I'd pop in today to share four greeting cards I've made in the past few months.


When I saw these word stickers at Jo-Ann's, I knew they'd look great on a card. Turns out, it was a birthday card for my friend, Noah.


Another fun birthday card. I created this card for the California State Fair competition, but since it wasn't selected for an award, I'll send it to a friend or family member instead.

By the way, here's a quick tutorial if you want to make your own pinwheel.


I also made this baby card for the California State Fair competition, but unfortunately, it didn't make the cut. Regardless, I love it, and it will no doubt come in handy in the future.


Lastly, I created this card for a family member's anniversary celebration. Super simple, fast, and fun to make.

Well, I'm off now to continue work on another scrapbook layout.

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...