Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July Celebration


Did you have a fabulous Fourth of July?
I hope so!
I know we did.


We spent time with Brian's family at his aunt and uncle's house.

Time in the pool. Which is an absolute must with temperatures hovering around 100 degrees.


Time chatting with cousins.

This is Matt, the youngest of the bunch, but as you can see he's not so young anymore. He'll be attending Jesuit High School in the fall.


Time eating and talking beneath these adorable paper lanterns.


Time playing with sparklers.






I got in on the fun, too. This shot would have been 'off the hook' if my name was J.J. or my last name began with a J. :-)


Time growing snakes.


Time watching fireworks.


Time well spent indeed.

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...