Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Notre Dame Layout

In November 2010, I wrote a blog post about our Notre Dame football game experience.

Then, a few months ago, I decided to create a hybrid scrapbook layout using pictures and words from that post.

Here's the finished layout:



This sentiment is from Ali Edwards's Loving Words stamp set.


The journaling reads: In celebration of Brian's 32nd birthday, we journeyed to Notre Dame to see the Fighting Irish take on the Utah Utes. Experiencing a Notre Dame football game was so much fun, and I'm not a fan of football. Notre Dame wasn't favored to win, but they beat the Utes, 28-3. While at Notre Dame, we also attended the Brian Kelly Radio Show, toured the beautiful campus, walked the practice fields, and cheered on the Notre Dame men's basketball team (who handily beat Georgia Southen, 98-60). Visiting Notre Dame (and seeing the Fighting Irish play) was a dream come true for my husband. He could have easily visited the university with friends, but I'm really glad I had the opportunity to accompany him on this special trip. It was a whirlwind adventure (Brian's Disneyland as I like to call it), but I'm glad we packed as much as we could into our days there. We came, we saw, and the Irish won...twice! What more could we ask for?! November 2010

For added visual interest, I highlighted a few of the words by printing them on pieces of blue card stock and adhering them on top of the cream card stock.


In addition, I wanted to document some of the words and phrases we chanted throughout the game, so I typed them up in Word and printed them out on blue card stock.

I'll be back tomorrow with another layout to share!

Hugs,
J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...