Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week in the Life: Monday

This is the second year I'm joining Ali Edwards for her annual Week in the Life project.

As such, each day this week, I'll be posting something about what's happening in my life right now.

It might be a set of photos, an observation, something I'm grateful for, my favorite moment or a combination of these.

Here are a few photos I took yesterday.


{Sunflowers}


{Lucy sleeping}


{Rudy sleeping}


{Books on my nightstand}


{A funny article by Connie Schultz in Parade}


{Deer eating in the meadow}

Favorite Moment: As I mentioned in this blog post, Brian bought deer food last week and sprinkled it out in the meadow below our home, hoping to bring more deer into our area. Since then, there have been more and more deer (and adorable fawns, too!) visiting us. Yesterday, I walked into our dining room and looked out the window toward the meadow and there were four deer eating. Then, I panned to my right and looked out the window that faces our driveway. I couldn't believe my eyes! A buck was attempting to eat out of the bird feeders right next to our garage, not even 15 feet from where I stood. I think the lesson here is...be careful what you wish for!

Want to join in on Week in the Life? Check out Ali Edwards's blog for more details.

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...