Friday, April 27, 2012

Life List Update II



About a year and a half ago, I created a Life List.

Six months later, I updated it, crossing off those items I had accomplished.

Now, a year has passed, and I'm back to strike out eight more items.  

1) Plant some peonies

2) Host a Bunco night

3) Drink in the beauty that is Yellowstone

4) Visit the Grand Canyon

5) Show Brian where I grew up in Washington

6) Learn to two-step with my hubby

7) Buy a pair of red ( or brown) cowgirl boots


8) Sing a song while my husband plays the piano

9) Learn to whistle

10) Become a mom

11) Attend the farmer's market in Auburn

12) Eat at McCormick & Schmick's


13) Take a road trip here in the good 'ol U.S.A.

14) Remodel a bathroom (or two!) in our new house


15) Visit Alaska

16) Start a collection of milk glass


17) Make a list of all the books I've read/listened to in one year

18) See the fall leaves in the Northeast

19) Visit Niagara Falls

20) Drink sweet tea in the south

21) Experience Switzerland again

22) Rent a red Corvette (a 5-speed of course!) and drive it for the weekend

23) Fly in a vertical wind tunnel


24) Financially support someone in achieving his or her college degree


25) Visit Notre Dame


26) Visit Canada

27) Travel to Nashville

28) Tour the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina

29) Publish a piece of writing.

30) Earn first place for a greeting card or scrapbook layout at the State Fair

Half of my Life List has been completed, leaving 15 more items to go.  Yahoo! 

What's on your Life List? 

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...