Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome, June!



Before I discuss all that I love about June, I want to first address a housekeeping item. 

Yesterday, a post from way back in 2008 entitled Mr. and Mrs. Jason Muse was published on my blog.  I apologize for any confusion; it was completely and utterly “user error.”  Ironically, we just saw Jason and Stef this weekend and they are doing well. 

Now, back to the subject of this post: June.

June is (and always has been) one of my favorite months.

Why?

It's a time for celebration! 

Every June, I celebrate getting just a little bit older.  And hopefully a little bit wiser. 

I also celebrate my two sisters' birthdays as well as Father's Day. 

In addition, it's the month when we celebrate the accomplishments of high school and college graduates.  Congrats to my cousin, Thomas, and our former neighbor, Ryan, who are both graduating from high school this month.  

And last, but not least, we officially welcome the season of summer.  

What will you be celebrating this month?

J

P.S. The photograph above was taken on a celebratory day in May: Mother's Day.  (Brian was so sweet to cook breakfast for me!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...