Saturday, June 2, 2012

This Summer


 A few weeks ago, I was talking to my sister on the phone and she mentioned creating a list of things she wants to do this summer.  A summer bucket list, if you will.

I thought, What a great idea!  Maybe I'll make my own list.

Then, a few days later, what should appear in my inbox?  This blog post from Ali Edwards in which she lays out her "Summer Manifesto."

I thought, Oh, boy...I'm in!  

So, without further ado, here's what I hope to do this summer:

- Go camping as a family of three.
- Finalize Noah's adoption.
- Attend a local county fair.
- Plant a peony bush in the yard.  (Number 1 on my Life List.)  
- Cook 5 new dinner recipes.
- Take Noah to the pool.
- Write.
- Revamp my blog.
- Pick up my camera and shoot away.
- Don my cowgirl boots.
- Devour a crepe with ice cream inside. 
- Keep a list of all the books I read.  (Number 17 on my Life List.)
- Hang photographs in Noah's nursery.
- Go on a date with Brian.
- Learn more about Lightroom.  
- Spend time with family and friends. 
- Document it all in my Project Life binder.

What's on your summer list?

J

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...