Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Time for a Laugh

Last Sunday, I wrote a post about our trip to Dallas, wherein I shared a boatload of pictures--22 to be exact.

Hopefully, you've fully recovered from photo overload because I have a couple more pictures I want to show you.

Is there such a thing as having too many pictures?  I don't think so...

Here are six pictures that really made me laugh.

Noah wearing Auntie Katie's spectacles.  Doesn't he look a little like the boy from Jerry Maguire

Noah silencing Katie and Preston at the Rangers' game.  It's as if he's telling them, "Hush, the Rangers are playing!"


Noah in jail.  Boo hoo hoo.


Noah on the airplane.  I think he was super excited because 1) he's wearing his jammies...on an airplane 2) he got to sit in his own seat for once and 3) he's holding Daddy's iPhone.  What more could an 8-month-old want?!

I loved these Cowboy 10 Commandments up on the wall in Riscky's Barbeque.  Number 8 is my favorite!

I also loved this sign, which was for sale in a Fort Worth shop.  I contemplated buying one (and placing it in our front yard next to the ADT sign), but it never would have fit in my suitcase.

Darn. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...