Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things I'm Thankful For


Brian and Noah enjoying the indoor pool in Oregon | November 2012 
This month, I decided to keep a running list of the things for which I am thankful.

I found the easiest way to do this was to type my thoughts into an iPhone note.

Most days, I remembered to jot down something on my gratitude list.  But if I forgot, I just played catch-up.

Looking back over my list, I'm really glad I spent time not only reflecting on my blessings, but also documenting them.

This month, I'm grateful for...

1: A beautiful and healthy niece, Zoey.
2: A breakfast date with my hubby.
3: The opportunity to attend church with my husband and son.
4: Noah's hugs and smiles.
5: Board books for Noah--good for both reading and gnawing
6: The right to vote.
7: Hiking trails just 5 minutes from us.
8: Post-it notes, newsprint, and a plethora of hopes and dreams.
9: A sitter who takes great care of Noah twice a month. 
10: Time with my extended family.
11: Radlab--I have so much fun processing photos!
12: Brian.  For his patience, for his support, for his love.  
13: My camera. 
14:The movie, The Artist.
15: Pool time with Brian and Noah.
16: The opportunity to read, write, and chat in the car.
17: The chance to witness Sammy's baptism.
18: An umbrella to protect us from the rain.
19: Free Sirius music in the car.
20: Our washing machine and dryer. 
21: Mother Goose on the Loose at the library.
22: A small Thanksgiving celebration with my mom, sister, niece, and Noah.  (We'll miss spending time with Brian, my dad and my sister, Katie this year.)  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...