Saturday, May 18, 2013

13 Months Layout


Last month, I purchased a monthly scrapbooking kit from Scrapbook Circle.

A few years ago, I subscribed to Scrapbook Circle and while I loved their kits, I found that I just wasn't scrapbooking enough to justify paying for a kit each month.

Now that I'm back to creating layouts on a regular basis, I'm excited to have a kit with new scrapbooking product delivered to my mailbox each month.

When I received the May kit, I immediately started in on a layout with four pictures of Noah at 13 months.  Coincidentally, later that day, I learned that Scrapbook Circle was hosting a monthly sketch challenge.  So, I tweaked my layout to fit the sketch and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

SUPPLIES | Most of the supplies are from the Scrapbook Circle May kit.  A few of the stickers are from a past Scrapbook Circle kit.

STAMPS | The two gray and brown stamped circles are from Ali Edwards' Technique Tuesday Family Circle stamp set (now retired).  The stamped sentiments, there is no doubt, and you are my greatest joy are from Ali Edwards' Technique Tuesday Loving Words stamp set. 

PHOTOS | As for the photos, three of the four pictures are Instagram snaps.  The photo of Noah eating snow (top right) was taken with my Nikon D90. 

And here's a closer look at the journaling:


What have you created lately?  Please share. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to scrapbooking and I am soo glad you are enjoying your new kits!!! Your layout is amazing! We're so glad to have you playing along with the Scrapbook Circle/Lily Bee Design kit!

Unknown said...

Really fun take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...