Saturday, May 11, 2013

Noah & Noah Layout


I'm back with another scrapbooking layout!

When I first saw this picture in February, I knew I wanted to create a layout to share the photo + the story.

I converted the photo to black + white, printed it, and pulled a piece of white 12x12 paper from my scrapbooking stash.  Then, while shopping at Jo-Ann's, I found this great 6x6 paper pad by Basic Grey and adhered three sheets behind the photo.  The tag under the picture is also by Basic Grey--from the Hey You! snippets pad.

Journaling: Noah, who is one of my dearest friends from high school and a doctor in the Air Force, bought Noah a flight suit, complete with patches.  Noah looks so cute in it!  I'm so glad Noah got to finally meet our Noah.  February 2013


Here's a close-up of the flight suit--which is available for purchase here.

Thanks, Noah, for the flight suit.  Toddler Noah loves wearing it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...