Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Music for Kids on Pandora, Part II

Last September, I wrote a blog post about listening to kids music on Pandora, in which I mentioned that I was bookmarking my favorite songs.

This past weekend, I {finally} reviewed my collection of bookmarked songs and purchased some of them on iTunes.

Did you know you can buy songs on iTunes using the Pandora application?



All you have to do is press "Buy on iTunes" and your phone will route you to iTunes where you can purchase the song.  

It's super fast and super easy!

Here are the songs I just bought:

If All of the Raindrops by Laura Doherty (Songs for Wiggleworms CD)

Shortnin Bread by Caspar Babypants

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo by Choo Choo Soul

Shake Your Sillies Out by Andy Mason (Everybody Likes Pizza CD)

You Are My Sunshine by Elizabeth Mitchell

Sesame Street Theme by Elmo & Zoe (Sesame Street: Sing-Along Travel Songs)

Roll Over by Charlie Hope (I'm Me! CD)



I also purchased an entire album called Ralph's World, not from iTunes, but from the artist's website.  I've listened to the whole CD and it's great.  Definitely worthy of 5 stars!
Some of my favorite Ralph's World songs include:   
Marching Medley
The Name Song
Four Little Duckies
Drivin' In My Car (this is also one of Noah's favorites)

In addition, I own several kids CDs, dating back to my years as a first grade teacher.  These are the ones I just added to our iTunes library:

The Corner Grocery Store by Raffi

More Singable Songs by Raffi

One Light, One Sun by Raffi

Disney's Greatest, Volume 1

Tony Chestnut

Ready, Set, Move! by Greg and Steve

Sing to Learn CD by Dr. Jean

Noah's playlist is all ready to go on his iPhone--just in time for our camping trip this week.  I'm looking forward to listening to tons of great kids music in the trailer. 

Parents of Toddlers: What songs do you and your kids love?  Recommend away...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...